Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Preferably Toronto and then Canada, but open to fully Remote
Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Our goal is to support the most incredible of founders and leaders and become a true technical partner to their companies and ventures.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Be yourself. Lead yourself. And then lead a team and the company.
We don't build a business, we build people and then people build the business.
What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day would involve using your strong Product Manager expertise to address all aspects of the product development life cycle (PDLC), including new product introduction, release scheduling & management (Proof of Concept, Minimal Viable Product, and Standard Releases), go to market strategy, pre-sales & professional services training, and more!
- Work closely with our Product Owners, UI/UX Designers, Developers, and Subject Matter Experts to identify, introduce and create new products and new/update features for existing products and own the business success of a product.
- Identify and position additional services (Professional Services and Managed Services) which can be sold with the product license fees.
- Represent select products by maintaining roadmaps and release schedules and budgets.
- Creatively work with Leverage teams in moving products from ideation to production.
- Develop a deep understanding of firm mechanics and strategy.
- Develop and deliver tools to support sales and implementation of new releases.
- Ensure leading practices for product development and delivery are consistent and reusable.
- Gain full knowledge of both strategic process, product functionality and Scrum organization.
- Organize product launch events and communications related to products.
About The Team
Join our leadership team. The leadership team that has been working at the company for more than 7 years.
We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Our company takes active leadership roles in many startups and becomes their tech team, marketing team and most importantly their peers.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- 1-2 years’ software product management experience in a technology-focused market.
- 2+ years’ experience in a role such as project and program management.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Creating MVPs to fail fast and small
- Working with high level UX principles such as user stories, persona building, prototype development approaches and information architecture and customer/product research methodologies, and
- Designing engaging user experiences for web or mobile applications.
- Exceptional ability to effectively influence people at multiple levels throughout an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to design and present polished and well-thought-out enterprise deployed solution taking into account impacts on people, process, and technology implications.
- Experience in the software development life cycle (SDLC) and/or product development life cycle (PDLC).
- Experience leading, teaching and mentoring in agile methodologies/scrum, best practices and critical tools is a bonus.
- Track record in market analysis with exceptional ability to influence and generate market demand for a product not wholly developed.
- Passion for ongoing personal development, keeping abreast of emerging technology and trends.
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte. Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Serve with integrity: LeverageIT has earned the trust of employees, clients, partners, and the public for 7 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Be yourself and Lead yourself: We foster a culture of self learning, self leadership and intra-preneurship. We believe in empowerment and our clients/partners feel it.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.